Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, June 23, 2012

retrosketches #16 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...


Oh my goodness - you gals are made of steel! This was a very unique sketch - and though many may have been put off by the challenge of it - you who played excelled! Thank you all so much!

The votes are in and this week's RetroSketch ROCKstar created a little masterpiece! A HUGE CONGRATS to to...



And here are our RetroSketch SHOUTouts  - so amazing!

 
 

Congrats to all and thanks so much to everyone for playing along with us!!!

See you soon for the next sketch!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I'm so excited. Although daunting, I loved this sketch! Love the ideas all these ladies came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the shout out! This sketch was soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on a very challenging sketch! Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out, ladies! I have to say I enjoyed this crazy sketch more than I thought I would. A good reminder to push the boundaries of our comfort zones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly I can't believe it! A very big heartfelt thanks for choosing my card! Everyone's cards were so amazing with this very unique sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls for the shout out! Had lots of fun with this sketch!!! :) Love your challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ladies - and thank you again to Arielle for this opportunity. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats ladies!!! you all rocked one tough sketch :)

    ReplyDelete