Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, August 17, 2013

retrosketches #74 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

Well hello there! It's late, I'm so sorry.... today has been interesting and full of all kinds of things that had me busy. Hopefully you hopped over to see today's sketch at one of the DT blogs, I'm catching up on some wimmers and then I'll post the new sketch! Thanks for hanging in there!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the RetroSketch ROCKstar for #74 for this super fun card...




Look at this awesome gallery - a BIG CONGRATS to the newest SHOUTouts!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Back in a few!

3 comments:

  1. BIG congrats Michelle, loved this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!, Thank you so much! Love all the winning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...thanks for the Honorable mention...n congrats to all the other winners

    ReplyDelete