Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, September 28, 2013

retrosketches #81 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

Thanks so much to everyone who joined in challenge #81!!! What a fantastic group of entries!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the fresh images and funky style of this amazing card....



Look at this glorious gallery - a BIG CONGRATS to the newest SHOUTouts!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Back in a few!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kimberly! I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone, all the DT and entries were so FABulous!! Hope you all join this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving my card a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kimberly! Thanks for giving my card a shout out.Congrats to all...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to get a shout out!!! Made my day!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohooo! thanks so much for the shoutout! made my day :)

    ReplyDelete