Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, October 26, 2013

retrosketches #84 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

I'm back with more! Thanks so much to everyone who joined in challenge #84!!! WOWOWOW - did you see the gallery??? SO ROCKIN'!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love the great colors and fun stamps on this card....


    

Look at this spectacular gallery - a BIG CONGRATS to the newest SHOUTouts!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Back in a few!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out ... off to check out the others ... love the one with tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay...this is my third win as shoutouts..thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks so much for the Shout Out! I'm super thrilled :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! Thank you for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first ever acknowledgement for a card challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete