Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 11, 2015

retrosketches #156 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello again! I have winners for challenge #156! And oh my goodness ~ there were SOOOOOO many gorgeous cards!!! Thank you for playing with us, you gals totally rocked it out!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I totally love this eclectic mix of supplies - so so fabulous!


 

Just look at these AMAZING entries! A BIG CONGRATS to YOU, our newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tee - what a stunning card! Thanks for a shout out (again!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire! Congrats for the shout out!!!

      Delete
  2. WOW! Thanks so much for this, ladies! I'm super duper delighted! First time be the RetroSketch ROCKstar!! I'm jumping over the moon!!! Congrats to all the shout outs!

    ReplyDelete